Channel your inner diva from the famous dance studio with our Disco Queen Halloween beauty look.
1. Apply Mattifying Primer.
2. Apply our Healthy Skin Foundation in your shade with a damp beauty blender.
3. Use our Bamboo Blurr Powder to set the foundation in place.
4. Use the Mermaid Palette for this look. Apply the Sea Glass color on the outer portion of your eye.
5. Use the Shell color on the inner portion of your eye blending smoothly in with the Sea Glass color.
6. Use the Star Fish color to line the under eye right under the water line.
7. For a more dramatic look, use our Blackest Creamy Long Last Liner on the water line.
8. With the Coral Blush in the palate apply to the apple of your cheeks and blend in.
9. Fill in your eyebrows with our Long Last Brows in your perfect color.
10. Apply Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea, keep in mind the more coats you apply the more dramatic your look will be.
11. Finish this retro Disco Queen look with our Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick in Poppy.
Credits: Makeup: Kelly McCreery, Art Direction: Katie Sarna, Illustration: Brittany McCall