|Shipping Method||Transit Time||Cost|
|Standard||5-10 Business Days||FREE|
|Flat Rate - 3 Business Days||3 Business Days||$9.95|
|Flat Rate - 2 Business Days||2 Business Days||$14.95|
|Flat Rate - Next Day (Overnight)||1 Business Days||$19.95|
Orders are processed through our system every business day at 9 AM PST. All orders placed after 9 AM PST will be processed the next business day.
Please allow 1-2 additional business days for your order to be fulfilled and shipped.
During periods of high volume such as Christmas, please allow up to 4 business days for your order to ship.
Expedited orders are processed through our system every business day at 12 PM PST. All expedited order placed after 12 PM PST will be processed the next business day.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Business days do not include weekends or national holidays. Please note that all shipping costs are non-refundable.
How did my package ship?
A tracking number starting with “1Z” means your package shipped via UPS. A tracking number with 22 digits means it shipped with USPS.Orders with free standard shipping will ship via USPS and UPS. The carrier we use to ship your order is dependent on the weight and its destination. Any order shipping to a PO box, APO/DPO, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico which will ship with USPS.
Why does my USPS tracking number state 1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day Delivery? Is it expedited?
USPS updated their shipping policy to reflect their new estimated transit times across the nation. This estimated time does not necessarily indicate expedited service.
Why did one order ship UPS, United Parcel Service, and another order ship USPS, United States Postal Service?
The weight and size of the order determines how your order shipped. Heavier orders, in general, ship via UPS while lighter orders ship with USPS.
Expedited orders are shipped UPS or USPS dependent on the weight and its destination.
Expedited orders shipped to a PO Box, APO/DPO, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and other US territories will ship with USPS Priority Mail.
How long will my package take to arrive?
Your order is being packed and shipped from our warehouse in San Jose, California. Orders with standard shipping will take approximately 5 to 10 business days to be delivered.
What are business days?
Business days are “regular” business operating days, Monday through Friday. Our warehouse does not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
How do I know my package has shipped?
When orders are packed in our warehouse in San Jose, California, a tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number allows you to see where your package is and when it will land on your doorstep.
Please note it may take up to 48 hours for tracking to display on the carrier’s site. There may be several days when it appears your package is not moving to its destination. This occurs when your package is on a long haul truck or on a train. The tracking of your package is only updated when it reaches the next distribution center. It can take several days for a truck or train to arrive at its destination.
Why is my tracking number not updating?
- Oders are generally processed and shipped within 48 hours.
- Our daily pickups are generally towards the end of the day.
- Tracking information will be updated once the packages have been scanned into the system at the carrier’s distribution center.
- Please note that there is no visibility for USPS First Class packages. Tracking for these packages will generally show when it was picked up by USPS and when it was delivered.
- There is step by step tracking for USPS Priority packages, but the USPS site does not always update immediately.
- It may take up to 48 hours for tracking to display on the carrier’s site. There may be several days when it appears your package is not moving to its destination. This occurs when your package is on a long haul truck or on a train. The tracking of your package is only updated when it reaches the next distribution center. It can take several days for a truck or train to arrive its destination.
- If the tracking has updated and suddenly stopped, it might be caused by a delay (weather, traffic, etc.) and should resume within a day or so.
- You cannot track your package within a few days after you have received the shipping confirmation, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us at 415-814-9788.
- Package is stuck and requires further assistance (incorrect/ missing address).
- Package is damaged or lost.
What do I do if my package does not arrive in the estimated timeframe?
All standard orders take 5 to 10 business days to land on your doorstep. The estimated time of delivery can be delayed due to weather and/or road conditions. The carrier’s web site will often state if packages are being delayed due to weather.
If the tracking number shows your package has been delivered and you have not received it, please check around your yard and with your neighbors. Carriers may leave a package in places where they think it will be safe, for example behind a side gate, under a bush, etc. If you cannot locate your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-814-9788.
Inclement Weather Conditions
If your part of the country and/or transportation lanes are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed. Our carriers will post any delays due to weather or a natural disaster on their web site.
When the weather is warm, your solid items may show signs of separation or melting because our products are all natural. You can stir or shake it contents and let it sit at room temperature until they return to their original consistency.
Our products are available in the following countries. All inquiries regarding orders placed on our official international websites (1st table) may be directed to email@example.com. **PLEASE NOTE** that inquiries regarding orders placed on third party distributor websites (2nd table) must be discussed with each individual distributor. This includes shipping, returns, refunds, and exchanges.