If you’re headed out camping, bring along this one skillet recipe for maximum flavor and minimal effort.
Before we headed out into the wild, we made a quick stop at a local farmer’s market to pick up some supplies for our one skillet vegan camp recipe. This means we’ll be cooking up some delicious dinner with only minimal effort! This simple recipe can be adjusted to what’s in season, or locally available to make it work for you.
Serves 4-5 hungry campers
- 2 Large, Organic Poblano or Green Peppers
- 1 Organic Jalapeno
- 1 Organic Red Bell Pepper
- 2-3 Organic Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium Organic Red Onion
- 1 Can of Organic Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Bunch of Organic Green Onions
- 1 Can of Organic Tomato Paste
- 1 Bag of Organic Brown Rice
- 1 Bottle of Organic Hot Sauce
- 2 ounces of Vegetable Stock
- 3 Organic Olive Oil
Vegan One Cast Iron Camp Recipe Instructions
PRO TIP:This recipe is perfect for putting everyone at the campsite to work. There’s some minimal prep work in the beginning, where you’ll need to cut up all the ingredients -- it will go much faster when you employ multiple hands to help chop and dice!
We carefully hand-select products based on strict purity standards, and only recommend products we feel meet this criteria. 100% PURE™ may earn a small commission for products purchased through affiliate links.
The information in this article is for educational use, and not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be used as such.