Purely fruit pigmented and universally flattering, the all-new Pretty Naked II Palette comes complete with a glowing luminizer, terra cotta blush, and three silky eyeshadows perfect for creating classic day and night time looks. Here's the full how-to:
Classic Day Time Look
1. Buff "Splendor" in circular motions onto the crease of eyelid.
2. Swipe on "Beam" in a patting motion onto eyelid.
3. Apply "Splendor" along the lower lash lines and blend to soften edges.
4. Wet a small liner brush and apply "Illume" to the inner corners of the eyes and brow bone.
5. With a Kabuki Brush apply "Illume" to the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, and above the brows.
6. With a Kabuki Brush apply "Afterglow"” blush onto the apples of the cheeks.
Amp it Up Night Time Look
8. Apply "Vivid" to the outer corner of eyes and blend.
We carefully hand-select products based on strict purity standards, and only recommend products we feel meet this criteria. 100% PURE™ may earn a small commission for products purchased through affiliate links.
The information in this article is for educational use, and not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be used as such.