Purely fruit pigmented and universally flattering, the all-new Pretty Naked II Palette comes complete with a glowing luminizer, terra cotta blush, and three silky eyeshadows perfect for creating classic day and night time looks. Here's the full how-to:
Classic Day Time Look
- 1. Buff "Splendor" in circular motions onto the crease of eyelid.
- 2. Swipe on "Beam" in a patting motion onto eyelid.
- 3. Apply "Splendor" along the lower lash lines and blend to soften edges.
- 4. Wet a small liner brush and apply "Illume" to the inner corners of the eyes and brow bone.
- 5. With a Kabuki Brush apply "Illume" to the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, and above the brows.
- 6. With a Kabuki Brush apply "Afterglow"” blush onto the apples of the cheeks.
- 7. Finish the look with two coats of Fruit Pigmented Black Tea Mascara and a swipe of Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Foxglove.
Amp it Up Night Time Look
- 8. Apply "Vivid" to the outer corner of eyes and blend.