Recreate this natural makeup tutorial with 100% PURE.
Did we mention that we tend to take our beauty cues from Queen Bey? We were excited to see ladies sporting botanical babe accents like the one Queen mom-to-be wore in her gorgeous maternity photo shoot. We made a tutorial on how to get this flower goddess look, and we’re all for translating her look into a festival season trend.
- Apply Boyfriend’s Band eyeshadow from our Fruit Pigmented Punk Princess Palette all over lids.
- Apply our Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder to create fuller brows. Model is wearing Medium Brown.
- Add Sold Out Blush from our Fruit Pigmented Punk Princess Palette to cheeks to get a rosy look.
- Sweep our Gemmed Luminizer in Moonstone Glow on the upper part of cheekbones.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Grapefruit Glow to lips.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea to the top and bottom lashes.
- Using our Gemmed Lip Gloss in Crystal dab onto face where flowers will be placed to act as a natural glue.
- Finish look by gently pressing flowers gently onto the Lip Gloss areas to secure the flower petals and leaves.