Recreate this summer eye natural makeup tutorial with 100% PURE.
If Queen Bey is doing it, we’re on board, so we were sold on “upside down” eye makeup as soon as she wore green liner under her waterline. This desert festival look is a hit this season. We spotted it being rocked in a variety of bright hues (blues and greens were our fave). This is another trend that subtly incorporates color into your look without going full blown maximalist. We made a tutorial on how to get this upside down eye liner look, and we’re all for extending this past festival season.
2. Apply Bright Eyes Creamy Long Last Liner to the bottom lash line. Apply this line on the thicker side. Using the Bright Eyes Liner will help act as a primer to make the under eye liner shade pop.
3. Using our Cruelty Free Angled Brush #8 to apply the eyeshadow shade Sea Glass from our Fruit Pigmented Mermaid Palette on top of the Bright Eyes eye liner. Gently press the color into the the line to pack on the pigment. Blend to make sure the pigment on the line is even.
4. Apply our Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea to the top and bottom lashes.
5. Sweep our Fruit Pigmented Blush in Pretty Naked onto cheeks.
6. Layer with our Gemmed Luminizer in Rose Gold on top of cheekbones, bridge of nose, forehead and chin.
7. Complete this desert festival look with our Cocoa Butter Semi-Matte Lipstick in Sandstone.